£30536 - £47000 per annum, Benefits: Fully kitted van, pension, breakdown cover & Employee discounts
0118 907 3199
RAC - Newport -1
9 months ago
- Salary: £30,536 – OTE £47,000
- Contracted to 40 hours per week on average
- Working 5 out of 7 days
- Hours of work between 6am – midnight
- 30 days Holiday
- Uncapped overtime opportunities
- Benefits: Fully kitted van, pension, breakdown cover & Employee discounts
You will be based on the road, taking ownership for fixing members vehicles at roadside or finding a local solution. You will encounter a wide range of issues including battery faults, tyres, alternator, clutch, engine, and brakes.
Using state-of-the art computer technology & diagnostic tools to understand root cause to get the best possible outcome in every situation whilst dealing with customers and providing exceptional roadside customer service.
What you need:
- Must hold a cat B driving licence
- Must hold a Level 2 light vehicle repair & maintenance qualification (or similar) from IMI, NVQ or City & Guilds.
- Experience of fixing light vehicle either in a garage or on the roadside
- Happy to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Ability to work under pressure and work alone
- Good customer service skills