Have you got a passion for caring for others but don't want to commit to a full time job? Do you want regular work but want to manage your own diary? Then we want you to join our team at Meridian Health!
We are currently looking for Support Workers to join our ever growing team here at Meridian Health and support adults with autism and complex needs.
We are looking to block book a number of support staff to work within a residential service based between Bridgwater and WSM.
Ideally we are looking for full time staff, but we also have part time contracts available.
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Training and support
- Flexible working hours
- Management of your own diary (work when you want to!)
- Holiday pay
You must be/have:
- 3-6 months experience in a similar setting
- Flexibility in your working week
- References for your last 3 years of work
- A passionate attitude and a want to help others
- A driver is preferable but not essential
If you are interested in this kind of role, please apply below! We look forward to hearing from you soon
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.