Have you been stuck in the same role and now starting to lose your motivation? Have you come back to your job in 2020 and realised that you do need a change? Keep reading because this could be the new challenge you have been looking for!
We are currently working with one of the largest providers of residential childcare in the UK with more than 89% of our services rated 'good' or 'outstanding'.
We are looking for Residential Child Care Workers in Tavistock.
We work with, for and alongside children and young people in residential settings who need a kind, caring and fun place to live despite the challenges they may bring.
Our benefits include:
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale - the more qualifications you earn, the higher your pay.
- Access to a voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments
- Very competitive salary as seen above
- Refer a Friend scheme - recommend a friend to come and work with Keys and you'll earn a £500 bonus!
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for
The ideal candidate will be:
- A driver
- Have all the qualities above including passion, determination and mental toughness
- Flexible in their working pattern - THE ROLE INCLUDES SLEEP INS AND WEEKENDS
If this role sounds like something of interest, please apply within! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.