Residential Care Manager
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
As a Care Manager you will be reporting to the Registered Home Manager.Woodthorpe, Leicester
- Reporting to the Home Manager
- Fast-track your care career with us!
- Be part of our growing family of luxury care homes
- Excellent rates of pay
Are you a positive role model with excellent leadership skills, where respect and dignity are at the centre of your values? Are you looking for the next step in your care career? If so, then this could be an great opportunity for you….
We will support you to take your career to the next level with our fast-track programme. In return for your hard work, dedication and commitment, we will provide you with everything you need to move forward and take the next step to Home Manager and beyond. With your previous care experience plus your NVQ Level 3, you will be leading our care team to provide personalised care, meeting and exceeding our resident’s expectations.
You will love this role because:
- Higher than average pay rates
- Exceptional training and career development
- 28 days holiday
- DBS provided
- Regular staff social events
- Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
- First-rate working environment in a purpose-built luxury home
- Refer a friend scheme
- Opportunity to take part in exciting trips and activities with our residents