Are you a proactive and self motivated individual with a strong academic background who is looking for full time work based in Chippenham?
If so we would love to speak to you, we are working on behalf of our client to find candidates to join their team with an immediate start.
Working as part of team; you will be undertaking a number of administrative duties, such as administering and maintaining databases, date entry, maintaining a document tracking system and providing general administrative support to the department.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Previous administration/date entry experience preferred
- Communication skills including face to face, telephone and written communications
- Ability to work within tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Conscientious with an excellent attention to detail
- Numeracy with good IT skills with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of looking at large amounts of data
This is a full time temporary position, working 8.30am-5pm Monday-Friday and the salary is £10.00 per hour DOE.
Contact Kelly White at Meridian on 01722 328 038 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.