£14.50 - £17.15 per hour
8 days ago
As a Reporting Controller you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support the team in liaison with the wider Buyers to obtain latest information and provide status reporting
- Using SAP collate necessary financial data to support reporting
- Responsibility for the production of monthly and quarterly Contract Performance Reporting for each customer programme
- Run cost calculators every month in support of monthly and quarterly reporting for each programme
- Support the team in maintaining cost trackers during development and into Production phases
As a Reporting Controller, candidates will need to be flexible to assist with other tasks to support the projects, normally around cost, but this could also be with other work when required.
This position is a 37 hour working week on an ongoing temporary contract. The position offers flexible working hours providing that the core hours of the business are covered. There could potentially be the opportunity for working from home, with some days in the office. There is also free parking, onsite shops and an onsite canteen.
Hourly rate - £14.50 - £17.15 per hour dependent on relevant experience and capability.
If you have any of the experience above, please apply now and if your skills match what we are looking for one of our consultants will be in touch.