Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Rents Administrator for our client in Merthyr Tydfil.
It is a 2-3 month contract for a pilot scheme which is being introduced. Should the scheme work the contract could last longer or go permanent.
Main Duties to include but are not limited too -
- To ensure all Rent Recovery Team administration is completed
- To ensure that current tenant rent arrears and Court Costs/ Recharges are monitored and controlled on a weekly basis
- To ensure that former tenants rent arrears and Court Costs/ Recharges are monitored and controlled in accordance with policies and procedures
- To provide all new and current tenants with basic advice regarding the welfare benefits
- To provide all new and current tenants with support and advice in claiming their housing benefit and Universal Credit
The ideal candidate would have
- Experience if working with tenants and or some form of customer service experience
- Experience of dealing with any form of benefits
- Good numerical and literacy skills
- Computer literate
Monday - Friday. 9am - 5pm
35 hours per week
These hours could slightly be adjusted but it is down to the discretion of the hiring manager
£17.5k -£19k depending on experience
If you are interested in this role then please apply today or call Bethan at the Newport branch
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.