£34000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: + Benefits
0151 556 2090
Remote Case Manager-JA-Manchester
15 days ago
£34,000 - £42,000 (Dependent on qualification / experience)
Fully Homebased opportunities!!
We are representing a leading company within the field of Occupational Health Services; due to internal promotions within the company, we are looking for Remote Case Managers with Occupational Health experience.
As a Remote Case Manager, this role will see you working from home making a tangible and lasting difference to people's lives every day. You'll work on a diverse range of cases, providing evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance and fitness for work, as well as other requests for Occupational Health advice.
You will provide evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for Occupational Health advice where mental and physical health is a factor.
- Starting salary ranging from £34,000 - £42,000 dependent on qualifications/experience
- Monday - Friday, office hours
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- CPD hours
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN),Phisyotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Case management and provision of Occupational Health advice
- Qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma
- Excellent report writing skills