This is an excellent opportunity for an individual ideally with a background in Regulatory Affairs in the Pharmaceutical industry to join a highly successful international company, producing innovative research based products of the highest quality to aid nutrition. This role will support the Regulatory Affairs Manager and Associate with a variety of regulatory and compliance functions. Our client may also suit a Graduate in Chemistry, Biology or Pharmacology looking to move into this arena.
- Preparing and reviewing product registration dossiers for international markets.
- Answer all dossier related telephone and email regulatory enquiries relating to products manufactured or distributed by the company or its affiliates as appropriate.
- Keep abreast of UK, EU (and where relevant international including US) legislation, guidelines and practices in the areas relating to those products manufactured or distributed by the company and communicate this to relevant colleagues
- Provide regulatory input for product labels and marketing materials including relevant websites.
- A Degree in Chemistry, Biology or Pharmacology would be ideal.
- A background in Pharmaceutical research or quality assurance will also be considered.
- Any relevant regulatory experience ideal, although training and support can be provided for the right candidate looking for their first career role.
- IT skills including Word and Excel essential.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone and written skills.
- You need to have a strong scientific knowledge/education, accompanied by analytical skills and the ability to problem solve. Working to tight deadlines and excellent people skills are essential.
Competitive salary and a range of benefits including an excellent pension scheme, health benefits and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Two positions available, one full time (8.30am - 5.00pm M-F) and a part time (9.30am - 2.30pm M-F)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.