£17.50 per hour
0151 556 2090
12 days ago
Permanent – Full time Days / Nights
£17.50 p/h + £2000 welcome bonus!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a caring and professional RGN/RMN to work at a residential home in Steppingley, Bedfordshire to support a 24 bedded home designed for older people with dementia.
The home provides a specialist dementia nursing service, working in partnership with Central Bedfordshire PCT and Local Authorities. The home offers a supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas.
You will be confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will ideally have significant previous nursing experience in older peoples care homes and demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN/ RMN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
- All nurses who work in our Older People Services receive a paid 15-minute handover following a 12-hour shift.
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
- £2000 welcome bonus. (T&C's will apply)