Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £38760 per annum + Fantastic Benefits (See Below)
about 1 month ago
Functional Assessor (RGN) - Assessment Centre Based
Salary - £38,760 + Fantastic Benefits (see below)
Location - Gloucester
Experience - 1 year +
Meridian Health-care are currently recruiting Registered Nurses for a fantastic and exciting opportunity to explore a new career pathway as an accredited Functional Assessor; which allows you to step away from long shifts, night and weekend work! No drivers can apply this is an assessment centre based role!
About the role:
As a Functional Assessor, you will utilise your transferable skills by carrying out independent health assessments on clients to determine the possible impact disabilities and medical conditions may have on their ability to perform work-related tasks.
The role will involve gathering factual evidence together from each appointment and using it to compile clear and concise medical reports based on your findings which will later be submitted for decision making purposes. You will work as part of a dedicated and driven integrated team who will offer continuous support as you develop into your new role.
- Starting salary: £38,760 per annum
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (37.5hrs)
- Pension scheme (up to 10% contribution)
- Holiday trading (buy/sell)
- NMC fee reimbursement
- Thorough in-house training and CPD support
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- Must have a valid NMC professional registration pin number.
- A minimum of 1-year post-qualification experience.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information around job description, training and application process or just a confidential chat around this post please contact Samantha Hughes on:
07-876 -86-5570 / samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.