Up to £38000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Registered Nurse - Home-Based Assessor
Meridian Business support are recruiting Nurses, Paramedics, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists to become Disability Assessors. If you are looking for a clinical role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
The key duties of this role are carrying out assessments, and writing factual reports based on those assessments. Ordinarily these assessments were conducted face to face, either in a local clinic or in the community.
Due to the pandemic these assessments are now being conducted over the telephone, therefore we are offering permanent home based roles to complete this type of functional assessment.
This role comes with a starting salary of £38,000 per annum, and flexible working hours are available once you have successfully completed your training.
Your training will be a mixture of virtual and assessment centre based to ensure the right level of support and learning is offered.
- 2 years post-qualified experience
- Current /Live NMC/ HCPC registration
- Appropriate work space within the home setting that allows you to successfully complete your role
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call 075 07565394
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.