£38760 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
Salary: £38,760 Per Annum
Working Hours: 37.5hrs Per Week
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting NMC registered nurses (RGN, RMN and RNLD) to become a Functional Assessor. You will be responsible for carrying out medical assessments and examinations and writing clear and concise medical reports which will later be used for decision-making purposes. Such assessments focus on how health conditions and disabilities impact on a person's everyday life in relation to work-related activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To conduct customer-focused health assessments.
- To compile medical reports accurately and concisely.
- To assess a broad range of physical, mental, cognitive and sensory health conditions.
- To use IT systems and software to support clinical decision making.
- To liaise with third-parties such as GP's, Specialist Nurses and Consultants.
- To work autonomously as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- 2-years post-qualification nursing experience.
- NMC registration with active licence to practice.
- IT literate.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Option to buy or sell annual leave.
- Contributory pension scheme (10%).
- Life insurance.
- Professional registration fee reimbursement.
- Flexible benefits that you can opt-in to.
- Opportunities for paid overtime.