£41000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
Starting salary: £41,000 per annum
Working hours: 37.5hrs
Recruitment supplier: Meridian Business Support
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting NMC registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD) who would be interested in pursuing a challenging and rewarding career as a Disability Assessor. This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment whilst gaining an accredited qualification to add to your portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct consultative medical assessments and examinations in conjunction with the disability assessment claims process.
- Responsible for the assessment of a wide range of physical, mental, sensory and cognitive-related conditions.
- Produce clear and concise evidence-based medical reports to support the decision making process.
- Analyse and interpret medical evidence provided by clients in both a written and electronic format.
- Liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, consultants and specialist nurses.
- Use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making.
- Post-qualification experience in one of the following occupations: Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist.
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on practice.
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is either a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist.
- £1000.00 bonus to be paid at 9-month and 18-month mark.
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary