Newcastle upon Tyne
£35000 - £37000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits (See Below)
27 days ago
Nurse Assessor - Registered Nurse - Adult, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities
Contract - Full time or part time
**Please note due to COVID-19 this is currently a contact free process, all interviews and training are currently done online **
Are you a highly motivated Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic looking for a rewarding challenge?
If so, Iwe have an excellent opportunity for you to develop your existing skills and qualify as a Disability Assessor. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefits package, with no weekend work required.
- 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to five days
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years (after one years service)
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme and more
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Paris Desouza m. 07852975045 | e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.