£32000 - £34000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits (See Below)
22 days ago
Nurse Assessor - Registered Nurse - Adult, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities
Contract - Full time or part time
**Please note due to COVID-19 this is currently a contact free process, all interviews and training are currently done online **
Are you a highly motivated Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic looking for a rewarding challenge?
If so, Iwe have an excellent opportunity for you to develop your existing skills and qualify as a Disability Assessor. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefits package, with no weekend work required.
- 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to five days
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years (after one years service)
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme and more
Please contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 / Aluckie@meridianbs.co.uk for more information regarding this opportunity. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.