£35000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
Disability Assessor - All Home Based
Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
Starting Salary £35,000 + Benefits
A new exciting role has become available as a Home Based Disability Assessor in the Sheffield area. We are therefore looking for a number of registered health care professionals such as Registered General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses who are looking for a new exciting role that will allow them to work from home permanently.
The key duties of this role are carrying out assessments, and writing factual reports based on those assessments.
Ordinarily these assessments were conducted face to face, either in a local clinic or in the community, however, due to the pandemic these assessments are now being conducted over the telephone, therefore we are offering permanent home-based roles to complete this type of functional assessment.
Working an assessor in the Sheffield are would provide you with an excellent starting salary of £35,000 rising after 9 months and 18 months, flexible working hours (all Monday - Friday), ongoing training and support and a number of career progression routes.
Due to the pandemic they have also introduced a new in depth training programme that will consist of a mixture of both virtual and assessment centre based training in order to ensure the right level of support is provided at all times.
* 2 years post-qualified experience
* Live registration
* Appropriate work space within the home setting that allows you to successfully complete your role
This really is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapist to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- OTE Scheme
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. upton-edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk at Meridian Business Support / 07387 104 978. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.