Registered Nurse Assessor
£32000 - £34000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Are you a driven Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN & RNLD) who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity for Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN & RNLD) to work as a Disability Assessor within a back-office environment, meaning you would be the first to review PIP cases and be responsible for analysing medical information and any evidence provided. In addition, this role would also require you to assess PIP (Personal Independent Payment) cases and produce a paper based review.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN & RNLD) to enhance assessment skills as well as continuing to develop your clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- After 9 months salary will increase by £1000, After 18 months £1000
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
If you are interested in the Clinical Nurse Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details please contact:
Samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk at Meridian Business Support or call 078 768 65 570
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.