£40533 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
4 months ago
Starting Salary - £40,533 + Bonus
Eastbourne (Home-based or Office Based)
Flexible Working Opportunities!
Full Time or Part Time
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting HCPC/NMC registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists who would be interested in pursuing a challenging and rewarding career as PIP Disability Assessor. This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment whilst gaining an accredited qualification to add to your portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The key duties of this role are carrying out assessments (currently telephone based), and writing factual reports based on those assessments utilising all medical evidence provided.
Ordinarily these assessments were conducted face to face, in a local clinic but we now also have homebased roles available!
Your training will be a mixture of virtual and assessment centre based to ensure the right level of support and learning is offered; until you are signed off and you will be permanently working from home or go into site if this is what you prefer.
- 1 Year post-qualification experience in one of the following occupations: Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is either a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist.
- Appropriate workspace within the home setting that allows you to successfully complete your role
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- Complete flexibly of working hours 8am-8pm Monday to Sunday - 40 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave (plus eight bank holidays)
- Annual leave increase with completed service
- Moving day leave
- Birthday leave
- long service awards (opportunity to earn an additional £4850 within 3.5 years!)
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- Home Working