£41000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits Package
6 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
Starting Salary £41,000 + Benefits
We are looking for a driven Registered General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve their work-life balance. Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- OTE Scheme
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. upton-edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk at Meridian Business Support / 07387 104 978. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.