£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
2 months ago
NMCClinical Disciplines - Registered General Nurse OR Registered Mental Health Nurse
HCPC Clinical Disciplines - Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Salary - £32,000 - £34,000; (£40,680 OTE - After COVID-19)
We are looking for medical professionals with strong clinical knowledge, who enjoy one to one interaction with the public to establish how their health conditions or disabilities affects their daily life.
This role offers exposure to a wide range of all different types of medical conditions, face to face interaction to complete assessments and ability to learn how to produce high quality reports. Along with the above you will benefit from continued training and development and fantastic career progression routes.
These roles are not affected by COVID-19 and provisions and new training plans are in place to complete stages from home until restrictions ease.
Why should you apply:
- Utilise your clinical knowledge and expertise in a new direction while enjoying an improved work-life balance; no weekends or nights.
- Grow your medical knowledge around a wide range of conditions: physical, mental and cognitive allowing you to broaden your skills.
- Full in-depth training provided; where you gain and new qualification and become a government accredited Disability Assessor.
- 140hour CPD hours obtained from training with continued professional development with further CPD training sessions.
- Reimbursement of your NMC / HCPC registration fee.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- Must be IT competent - typing and MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bonus structure / Performance Incentive available - OTE up to £40,680(After COVID-19)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 07-876 -86-5570 / samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.