£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
8 months ago
Location: Dunstable, LU6
Starting Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
These roles are not affection by COVID-19 and provisions and new training plans are in place to complete stages from home until restrictions ease.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision-making process.
Why should you apply:
- Utilise your clinical knowledge and expertise in a new direction while enjoying an improved work-life balance; no weekends or nights.
- Grow your medical knowledge around a wide range of conditions: physical, mental and cognitive allowing you to broaden your skills.
- Full in-depth training provided; where you gain and new qualification and become a government accredited Disability Assessor.
- 140hour CPD hours obtained from training with continued professional development with further CPD training sessions.
- Reimbursement of your NMC / HCPC registration fee.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years - Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bonus structure / Performance Incentive available - OTE (After COVID-19)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 07-876 -86-5570 / samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.