£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
7 months ago
Registered Nurse - Disability Assessor
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 Per Annum
Permanent contract - No shifts, nights, weekend or Bank Holidays!
Are you an experienced registered nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) who is looking for a new direction in their career improving work-life balance?
We are currently recruiting registered nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) for an exciting opportunity working on the DWPs disability contract. The role requires you to use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and write reports on how a person's health condition(s) may have an impact on day-to-day life. As an disability assessor you will be not a decision maker and your role will be to gather and compile information from the assessment.
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Must be HCPC / NMC registered
- 18 month's Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day 1.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
- At 9-month mark, performance related £1000 increase will be put in place and again at 18-month mark
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
The recruitment process
Meridian Business Support is a multi-sector employment agency with branches across the UK and 30 years recruitment experience. We have a branch based in Liverpool that specialise in disability recruitment. The team of Senior Consultants in Liverpool have an in-depth knowledge of the sector and a track record of placing candidates into these roles. You will have a dedicated consultant who is on call to answer any questions and take you through the application and interview process as well as arranging your start date/training date.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role and would like to start an application then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 0787 686 5570 | samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.