Meridian is looking to appoint a Registered Nurse
to join our Complaints Investigation team
based in Hoddesdon (EN11).
- Salary: up to £40k – dependant on experience
- Hybrid Role
- Monday to Friday 9am till 5.30pm
- Benefits: Bonus scheme, Pension , Excellent training & development programmes a
As our Registered Nurse
, you will take the lead on complaints/ concerns received
into the company. You will launch an investigation on the company processes to understand process and draw conclusion from your findings
If needed, You will then discuss and implement a corrective & preventive actions
(CAPA) , support team to implement changes to avoid issue for the future.
Working with the wider complaints team
you will a review on CAPA recommendations will be conducted in set timeframe
to ensure team has implemented changes, processes are robust and delivered the desired service improvement.
As a Registered Nurse,
Have a Nursing degree and 2+ years experience ,
will need to have proven experience in complaint management
from either a FMCG, medical or Hospital environment or investigations background. Solid understanding of corrective and preventive action plans
alongside a clear communication
and data driven mind.
Registered Nurse: Key accountability's
- Plan and prioritise allocated workloads against agreed service standards.
- Take ownership for investigating setting up and discussing with internal and external teams to understand process.
- Competent in handling redress calls and/or transactions and resolving challenging customer communications and queries to effective resolution.
- Ensure all work completed is done so in accordance with applicable regulation, procedure and policy whilst utilising judgement to resolve issues and record trends.
- Resolve queries or referrals from both within and outside of the team.
- Consider risk when completing daily activities.
- Obtain technical knowledge from subject matter expert (SME)
- Able to embrace change whilst adopting a positive attitude.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment centred on customer delivery.
- Able to interpret and respond clearly and effectively to verbal requests over the telephone or in writing.
- Understanding numerous/complex customer administration processes and policies.
- Experience of working in a customer facing/engagement environment and resolving customer complaints.
and a consultant will be in touch with you