Meridian Business Support is working with a leading Clinical homecare company
to recruit a Registered Nurse
due to company growth.
All Registered Nurse's
in the following postcodes will be considered: OX1, OX2, OX3, OX4, OX5, OX9, OX13, OX14, OX29, OX33, OX44
- Salary: £38,000pa
- Remote role - Fully expensed SUV company car + fuel card
- 28 days annual leave
- Competitive quarterly bonus scheme
- Laptop, printer, tablet, mobile phone and personal protection device
- Benefits:NMC fees paid after one-year service, Private medical insurance, Company Pension Scheme , Full support from our employee assistance programme
- Market leading maternity, paternity and adoption leave
We are looking for experienced Registered Nurses
to join our Home care field-based
nursing team. Our nurses work at the forefront of our service, where you will be visiting patients in their own homes, at work or at school,
to deliver medical treatments such as IV infusions, home parenteral nutrition treatments, intramuscular
and sub cut injections
Great back to the 1:1 patient care that in our company.
You will conduct comprehensive assessments to determine correct care requirements
, develop plan
with patients & track patient care plan
alongside monitoring deterioration or emergencies. You will also lead on educating patients and families
on disease, medication management
and lifestyle modification
, empowering them with the knowledge and tools to oversee their own healthcare.
Working as part of a wider team where we look after 100,000 patients each year,
you will be mainly working solo for the majority of your time. The great part of this role is theirs No hospitals and no wards
to work in , you will be making a direct impact on our patients lives in their own home/Work/School – That’s something a little special.
You need to be a Registered UK nurse
with a valid pin number & NMC registration
alongside a full UK driving licenceRegistered Nurse:
- Accountable for the competent and confident delivery of high quality clinical care to all patients across nursing services through careful assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain clinical skills and knowledge necessary to provide holistic evidence based nursing care.
- Be competent in the administration of medication including under Patient Group Directives (PGD).
- Demonstrate a professional approach to work and act in accordance with the NMC’s code of Professional Standards of Practice and Behaviour for Nurses and Midwives at all times.
- Acknowledge any limitations of competence and seek advice and support as necessary.
- Maintain own registration with NMC whilst complying with the requirements of revalidation.
- Act as an advocate for the patient and family providing information, support and direction to other support services as appropriate.
- Ensure all patient care is documented and that all relevant records are completed accurately, and within agreed timescales, using company approved documentation in line with NMC and CQC standards.
- Accountable for reporting all activity, risks and issues in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Escalate to their line manager any changes in an individual’s health and wellbeing or information that requires reporting.
- Understand how the long term physical, psychological and social impacts of a specific diagnosis and treatment can affect an individual patient.
- Assist with on-going education and training of patients and families.
- Communicate effectively, promoting open and trusting relationships.
- To communicate complex and sensitive information effectively to patients, carers and other professionals involved in their care, overcoming barriers and providing support during distressing or emotional events.
- Have knowledge of and adhere to company policy and professional standards and ensure that colleagues do likewise.
- Participate in surveys, audit and implementation of new services.
- Maintain confidentiality in line with all current legislation.
- Provide support to colleagues as appropriate.
- To demonstrate sound clinical judgement and risk based decision making at all times.
- To act in accordance with company standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Adhere to regulations required under the Care Quality Commission.
- To act in accordance with the NMC’s The Code for Professional Standards of Practice and Behaviour for Nurses and Midwives and other statutory requirements.
- Expected to travel extensively, and in all weather conditions, within the region to deliver nursing services. You may be required to travel outside the region in line with business need.
today & a member of the team will be in contact or call the recruitment team on 01926 353 534 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Also suitable for: Registered General Nurse, Staff Nurse , Adult nurse, homecare nurse, community nurse, Bank Nurse, Bank registered Nurse, Nurse , Outpatient Nurse, RGN, Paediatric Nurse.