Registered Mental Health Nurse - Blackburn
£32,000 - £35,000
37.5 hour week - No Nights or Weekends!
Are you a highly motivated Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse looking to develop new skills to complement your existing clinical knowledge?
If so we have a brilliant opportunity for those who want to expand their career and qualify as a Disability Analyst. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefit package, with no weekend work required.
Must be NMC Registered with 2 years experience post graduate
This is a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurses to enhance their range of assessment skills and report writing abilities and gain a fully funded qualification as a Functional Assessor. A full comprehensive training and induction package is provided by the employer for which you are paid your full time salary.
Experience in the sector is NOT required as you will receive comprehensive training as part of an induction and receive ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
- Salary - 35,000 - 37,000
- After 9 months salary will increase by £1000, After 18 months £1000
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday)
- no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
Please contact Samantha Hughes at Meridian Business Support on:
0787 686 5570 or email samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk for more information regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.