Are you an experienced registered manager, passionate about helping others?
If you can relate to the above, then please read on....
We are looking for an experienced, empathetic, motivated and driven individual who has a genuine interest in autism.
As an experienced Registered Manager you will be responsible for leading outstanding care and management of a residential service in Brent Knoll, ensuring individual outcomes are met for people with autism.
- The role will have full legal responsibility for ensuring the services comply with CQC regulation in relation to the day-to-day care for the people we support.
- You will have responsibility for the effective management of all aspects of the service. You will ensure that the needs of adults with autism are assessed, identified and met through careful programme planning and behaviour support; manage an agreed budget to provide an efficient service; supervise and manage staff performance and coordinate positive liaison with external agencies and the multi-disciplinary team.
- You will have proven experience of working as a Registered Manager with either learning disability or mental health background. It would be desirable if you have worked in the autism sector but not essential.
- You will hold an NVQ Level 4/5 or equivalent level of qualification knowledge of care planning and standards relating to social care.
- Additionally you will have excellent staff management experience with the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff.
Working 37 hours per week you will be required to be flexible as all services operate a rota system that covers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information please call me NOW!!! on 07741659116 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.