£56000 - £58000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
My client is a large, national provider for Adults Social Care. They specialise in bespoke care in residential, supported living and community settings. They support adults with mental health, Learning Disability, ABI and Dementia. They pride themselves on providing quality care at all times, and to enable and empower their service users to live fulfilled lives where possible.
We are looking for an experienced manager to join our team in Wolverhampton. This is a large, older persons service requiring nursing care. We are looking for a nurse manager with a background in older peoples and nursing care.
This is a beautiful, modern looking service which boasts on suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. It also has a lovely patio garden for the residents to sit out and enjoy the surroundings.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and dedicated to quality care. You will oversee the day to day running of the services, including running staff teams, assisting with recruitment, referrals and of course, CQC inspections. The last CQC inspection wasn’t what we had hoped for, so we are looking for someone with strong management skills to come in and help turn the service around.
To apply for this role, you must have the following,
- Experience managing a large elderly home
- Nurse Qualified with Live Pin
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
- Must have worked with older persons
- Proven track record with CQC inspections
- Good knowledge of legislation and CQC standards
- A great attitude and a passion for care
You will be offered a salary of between £56,000 and £58,000 depending on skills and experience. You can also take advantage of excellent benefits, such as;
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work for a supportive and understanding employer who offer excellent training and development and fantastic progression opportunities.
For further info on this or want to apply direct, please call Carly at Meridian Business Support on 07469-351-714 or send Cv.