£33000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
10 days ago
£35,000 per annum (£33,000 initially until Registered)
Good CQC report!
Meridian Business Support are recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Home in Plymouth which provides assessment and specialist support for adults with profound, severe and moderate learning disabilities, complex behaviours and autistic spectrum conditions, who may also have communication difficulties.
The service offers 24/7 specialist residential support and is committed to providing just enough support to empower and encourage individuals to develop their self-esteem and the skills they need to live as independently as possible, working towards a level of independence which fits with their skills, confidence and aspirations.
What we'd like from you:
- Previous experience as a Supported Living Manager, Home Manager, Service Manager, Registered Manager, Scheme Manager or Housing Manager
- Proven motivational Leadership and Management skills
- Supported Living experience and values
- Business development and organisational skills
- Recruitment of proficient staff
- Good understanding of CQC and outcome-based quality
- Hold a minimum of NVQ Level 4
What we'd like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email:
Samantha Hughes; m. 07876865570 | e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.