£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 days ago
Permanent - Full Time
Salary Up to £35,000
Hours 40 per week
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Manager to join our client, a UK leading provider of adult care at their residential home in Stevenage supporting up to 7 male adults who have autism and some challenging behaviours. The service provides promoting independence and life skills, whilst getting their residents ready for moving on.
Committed to quality assurance, you will effectively lead and inspire your team to provide the highest quality person-centred support and care. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering best practice in social care whilst continually developing the service. You will have the opportunity to use your skills in an environment where the effective management of people and processes will be critical to the services success.
The successful Registered Manager will have the following:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
In return you will be offered:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.