£32000 - £35000 per annum
18 days ago
Permanent - Full Time
Salary Up to £35,000
Hours 40 per week
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Manager to join our client, a UK leading provider of adult care at their residential home in Luton.
With their community-based residential care settings, as well as a network of supported living services, they support adults over the age of 18 with autism, dementia, learning disabilities, mental health conditions, Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) and behaviours that challenge. They also offer a range of residential and nursing care settings for older people with varying levels of need.
Dedicated to undertaking the management of supporting people with learning disabilities and other complex needs, your team will support service users in your care to achieve their goals in life and will actively seek out opportunities for them to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
Committed to quality assurance, you will effectively lead and inspire your team to provide the highest quality person-centred support and care. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering best practice in social care whilst continually developing the service. You will have the opportunity to use your skills in an environment where the effective management of people and processes will be critical to the services success.
What we'd like from you:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
- What we'd like to give you:
In return you will be offered:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.