£17 - £18 per hour
7 days ago
Registered General or Mental Health Nurse -
£17 per Hour
Location - Wolverhampton
Full time and Part time is available
As a nurse, your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, nurses will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading pay and benefits and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
What we'll give our nurses:
- £2,000 welcome bonus*
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
- The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
Bentley Court (formerly part of Amore Care) is a purpose-built care home designed for older people requiring nursing care.
Situated in the Wednesfield, Wolverhampton the home offers a modern and supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. Our dedicated team ensure we meet each individual's personal care and social needs.
The home is designed to meet the nursing care requirements of older people, with comfortable lounges and dining areas. Set in the heart of the community in Wednesfield, the home provides residents with a range of facilities. There is an enclosed garden where those we support can relax and socialise. Each bedroom and lounge is designed to ensure comfort and safety.
The friendly and welcoming decor helps residents feel at home. At Bentley Court, there is an open visiting policy and families and friends are always welcome.
Once you have applied a member of the team will contact you regarding your application, however if you would like more information in the mean time please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 077 16 57 59 47
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.