£46000 - £48000 per annum
8 days ago
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Excellent salary up to £48,000 + bonus
Monday to Friday 9-5
I have an excellent opportunity for a Registered Clinical Manager to work with a leading provider of elderly and specialist care, with homes across the UK.
The home is based in Sunderland and has been rated by the local authority as Gold Standard.
The Company prides itself on the provision of excellent care and a person-centred approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of the fantastic team of staff, who go the extra mile to improve the experience and generate an essential sense of community within the home. They pride themselves on 6 core values: Professional, Positive, Respectful, Enjoy Life, Welcoming and Kind
We are looking for an experienced manager with a proven track record in achieving Good or Outstanding CQC grades or a long standing Deputy Manager who has experience as an acting Manager and possess strong leadership skills who is ready to take the next step in their career.
You will direct all aspects in the day-to-day running of the Home., this will include the supervision and evaluation of the care delivered to residents, ensuring legal requirements are met along with the high standards expected within the home.
To be successful you will have:
- An active registration/PIN with the NMC
- Experience of working and leading/supervising a team in a caring environment (preferably within care of older people)
- The qualifications and experience to be able to deliver and receive clinical supervision ensuring revalidation is applied for and supported within the care home.
- CQF/NVQ 5 (or equivalent) in management or RMA
- A competitive salary based on experience plus bonus
- 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Employer contributing pension
- Access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support on personal and professional issues.