£31000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Registered Children's Nurse
Flexi shifts, days and nights
£31,000 to £38,000 per year
We are currently recruiting a Registered Children's Nurse in the Northallerton Area.
This is a permanent position paying between £31,000 to £38,000 per year + weekend enhancements.
- To work alongside both the Clinical Nurse Specialists and the Families to assess, plan and to ensure the safe delivery of care to enable the children and young people to live their lives at home.
- You will be supported by the Senior Care Management Team to support you with your continuing professional development and your revalidation will be supported by our Clinical Nurse Specialist.
This is an exciting opportunity for any candidates looking for a varied balance between meeting complex health needs for children and young people within a home or school environment.
The successful candidate/s will hold:
- A Registered Nurse for Children (RNC) qualification
- Must have 2 years clinical experience working within an acute medical ward or community environment.
- Full understanding of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and Standards of Care
- Valid Driving License and access to vehicle.
- Sodexu benefits package
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pensions scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Annual holiday - 33 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Mobile phone and/or tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements
- Support with revalidation
If you are interested in this position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Carly Riley - 07 469 351714 / Liverpool_resourcers @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.