about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for an Ofsted Registered Children's Manager has arisen with an organisation that focus on the care for Children and Young People offering a consistent and effective approach to all their Young People and go out of their way to ensure positive outcomes for everyone involved.
You will oversee the day to day running of the service and will motivate your team to provide quality care at all times. You will manage the budgets for the home and will ensure positive outcomes with Ofsted Inspections. You will manage a 2 Bed EBD service, with on shift duties. This means you must be available for shifts and sleeps as required.
The Registered Children's Manager will have:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience Managing a Children's Residential Service
- QCF Level 5 (or equivalent)
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
- Minimum NVQ 3 Children and Young Peoples Work Force (or equivalent)
- Passion for making a difference
You will be offered an hourly rate of between £12.20 and £13.20 (based on experience and past outcomes) and £34 per sleep.
Additional benefits for the role include:
- Pension Scheme
- Pay care scheme (health benefits)
- Perk box (discount scheme)
- Long service bonuses
- NVQ completion bonus
- Free meals on shift
- Great personal development and progression opportunities
- DBS and Update service paid for
This is a fantastic organisation for anyone wanting a career in this field and for someone who is committed to quality care at all times. My client offers a friendly and supportive place of work with excellent progression.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.