REGISTERED HOME MANAGER
A home designed to offer support to help the clients live an independent life and to support them with all aspects of care.
I am looking for an experienced care manager to run a home of 18 individuals and manage a team to ensure that the residents get the best possible care.
This is a full time position of 37.5 hours a week based in Andover
- Work closely with CQC, local authorities, care team and management
- You will be registered as a care manager with CQC
- To ensure the highest quality of care is given to each resident
- promote and maintain good relationships with your team
- Monitor all new referrals
- Work along side the associate director of care
- Provide positive leadership
- All care plans are up to date
- Experience of managing a team within a residential care setting
- Used to working to tight deadlines and to agreed targets.
- Experience of CQC inspections with successful outcomes
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or willingness to work towards
- PACT Detailed Awareness of Safeguarding
Please call Charlene at meridian business support 01722 328038 for more details or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.