Registered Care Home Manager - £55,000 per annum – Stone in Staffordshire
Meridian Business Support are working with an established private client who are looking to recruit a Registered Care Home Manager for a for a new build, luxury, modern care home based in Stone in Staffordshire. About the role
Main roles and responsibilities of the role –
What are the clients looking for in a Registered Care Home Manager -
- The effective day to day running of the home to deliver high standards of personalised care
Leading a team and promoting wellbeing, team-work, individual development and growth
- Ensuring that CQC and all other regulatory requirements are met
- Raising the profile of the home within the local community and supporting sales
- Building close relationships with residents and their loved ones
- Retaining high occupancy levels and regularly reviewing expenditure against budget
- Creating an environment that enables our residents to live their best possible lives and live their life in colour
What’s on offer
- Someone who is passionate and caring that shows passionate about delivering the highest standards of care and support.
- Proven experience of dementia care and managing in a residential care home setting.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills are key, with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop your team to deliver the best person-centred care.
Meridian Business Support is a recruitment specialist acting on behalf of our client as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.
- A competitive salary of up to £55,000
- 33 days holiday plus your birthday off after 1 years’ service
- Continued development opportunities
- Access to My Hub, with a range of discounts for high street shops, supermarkets and restaurants and a wellbeing programme including free counselling and financial advice.