Regional Sales Manager
Meridian Business Support are expanding and currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Sales professional who has a demonstrable track record in consistently securing new business.
Who are we?
Meridian Business Support is one the UK's largest independent recruitment agencies and are proud to be celebrating 30 years within the recruitment industry this year. We are a very friendly bunch and have a fantastic reputation within the industry. Working at Meridian is very much about being part of one family where a healthy balance of work and play are important to us. Our recent survey results showed 98% of our employees are happy at work, 89% have fun at work and 92% would refer someone to work for us!
This is a fantastic role for a highly motivated and ambitious individual who will relish the opportunity to take on sales and business development for the Glasgow and surrounding region.
- To identify and strategically sell to large agency users
- Identify PSL time frames and increase the volume of PSL business
- Work in partnership with Operations and the branch network to develop new business opportunities with existing clients
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales target
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients
- Work closely with the Marketing team to produce sales literature
- Undertake competitor analysis to ensure Meridian maintain a competitive advantage
- To act professionally and ethically at all times to ensure company reputation remains one of quality
The Successful Candidate:
- Have a proven track record of winning and securing new business within the Industrial sector and consistently delivering high service levels to their clients
- Must be able to demonstrate previous sales initiatives that have resulted in a significant increase of net profit
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of managed services and RPO
What we offer you….
In return for your hard work we offer:
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Competitive salary £30K - £35K plus £4,250 car allowance + uncapped bonus scheme
- Birthday day off
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- First class training and the opportunity to gain industry accredited qualifications
- Opportunity for career progression
- Annual awards conference and dinner plus many more……
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email email@example.com
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require with Dawn Fish, our Talent Acquisition Manager.