0118 907 3199
19 days ago
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday - 8am – 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale Experience is essential
As a Regional logistics Project Manager, you will manage and deliver customer projects by ensure all materials/goods are received in time with company deadlines and project requirements.
You will need to be from an Electrical Wholesale or similar background and have a good understanding large customer order. Ideally you will be an Account Manager or Senior Internal Sales professional who is looking for that next step. You will also need to have a solid understanding of managing deliveries /logistics and be able to manage orders for projected start dates and storing them correctly.
You will use your vast experience of dealing with large customers to Develop, agree and implement customer order , Planning the logistics of the order to ensure picking is correct and ensuring the delivery of goods is implemented within company & customer deadlines.
Regional logistics Project Manager Role:
- To lead the delivery of individual customer projects within project specific deadlines, requirements and agreed KPIs.
- Provide an effective projects management service for targeted projects, taking prompt and appropriate action to correct any shortfalls in performance and communicate issues to all appropriate parties and drive issues to closure.
- Provide management with required reports, information and feedback to contribute to the effective strategic planning, budgeting and performance management of the business in agreed formats and timeframes.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Completion of pre-commencement work prior to project kick off, including planning activities, costings and support required.
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan to track progress and highlight project risks.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders throughout the life of the project.
- Manage, lead and develop Regional Project Coordinators so that their operational performance delivers agreed KPIs and is in line with Company standards.
- Strive to deliver ongoing best practice by identifying more efficient ways of working through continuous improvement.
- Development of relevant policies, processes and documentation to ensure a continued successful delivery of implemented processes.
- Monitor and promote health and safety within the business, ensuring adherence to the Rexel UK Health & Safety Policy at all times, taking prompt and appropriate action if any health & safety issues are identified
Regional logistics Project Manager Person:
- Direct and solid experience of successfully delivering projects
- Experience of effectively leading a team
- Experience of producing management reports and understanding the data
- Understanding of customer service principles and have a track record of delivering first-class customer service through project management and delivery
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication with all levels of the business and wider teams
- Good commercial awareness
APPLY ON LINE today
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.