Up to £65000 per annum
8 months ago
Regional Manager (Insulation) - Pembrokeshire
My client is a market leader in the UK offering Thermal Insulation solutions to building services and industrial sectors; they provide superb quality engineering works from supply to execution.
They currently require a Regional Manager for their Wales Region - there would be an expectation to be in Milford Haven 2/3 days a week.
Role & Requirements:
- The role is predominantly mobile covering a number a sites in Wales and South West England.
- Liaising and managing the customer, subcontractors and operatives.
- This is a P/L management role and is empowered to secure new contracts, execute them and return a profit in line with budget.
- The client already has secured work moving forward but require the candidate to grow the business.
- The candidate must have a HVAC insulation/ductwork background and would suit a current contract/site manager who wants to progress.
- You will be responsible for the execution of scope of work in terms of safety, quality, program and cost.
- They must be affiliated with managing change and capturing additional scope and cost.
Salary & Package:
- Salary - circa £65K.
- Company bonus scheme - potential 25% annual salary based on company/personal performance.
- Business mileage - 0.25p per mile.
- 3% pension.
- 23 days holiday + statutory.
- Company credit card for expenses, mobile and laptop.
- Looking at a start date of 1st November 2019.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.