£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension & Private Medical insurance
The Recruitment Team
about 1 month ago
Regional Finance Manager - PERMANENT ROLE - up to £45,000pa
Are you an experienced Finance Manager and looking for a new exciting challenge?
Our client is leading National Logistics company, looking for a Regional Finance Manager to join our team - This role will be home based but support several sites in your region
Your sites will be based at Birmingham & Warrington
- Up to £45,000 pa + Benefits
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Contracted to5 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance & Pension scheme
As part of the senior management team, you will be an integral member of a 400 strong warehouse operation, you will be based from home and be responsible for all finances at your sites and ensuring that all financial procedures are adhered to alongside overseeing all contract expenditure is managed to budgetary constraints.
You will be managing and producing weekly financials and statistical information and will take the lead in preparing customer budgets and forecasts as well as participating in budgetary and forecast planning meetings.
You will have up to 3 payroll & finance direct reports who will be based at the sites and due to the nature of this role we are also looking for someone who possesses either CIMA/ACCA qualification or working toward this.
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Contract Accountant.
- Responsible for one direct report
- Direct responsibility for one major contract but with involvement across all team activities
- To manage all financial control procedures and ensuring contract expenditure is managed to budgetary constraints.
- Managing and producing weekly financial and statistical information for the client as well as period reporting for the Client
- Preparation of customer budgets and forecasts as well as participating in budgetary and forecast planning meetings with the Client
- Assist with and manage the production of budgets/forecasts
- Analysis of operational as well as financial data in order to explain trends and justify expenditure levels
- Responsibility for Balance Sheet Controls and Reconciliation for the Finance Team portfolio
- Producing ad-hoc reports, costings and expenditure trend analysis as required.
- Managing, supporting and developing the finance team.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have 2 years' experience within Accounting.
- Must have CIMA/ACCA qualification or working toward this
- Must be sound Ledger knowledge
- Must have experience of Transport KPI's with understanding of financial management/performance of the operation
- Must be a natural leader, who can coach, nurture & develop your team, helping them to achieve and exceed their KPI's and deliver on department objectives
- Must display clear communication skills at all levels with clients, colleagues and direct reports
Please APPLY ON LINE, if you have any question please give us a call on 0118 907 3199 Option 1 Manger vacancies, Option 2 for all other vacancies.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.