As part of our continuing growth and expansion plans our National Recruitment Centre in Bristol City Centre are looking for experienced and confident Recruitment Resourcers with a keen eye for detail, a strong work ethic with lots of motivation and enthusiasm to join our very busy team.
A career in recruitment is very challenging, pressurised and demanding and requires a unique set of attributes including persistence, confidence, initiative, teamwork, commitment and taking pride in setting and meeting high standards of customer service. These attributes combined bring successful people an incredibly rewarding and progressive career.
If you want to develop a career where potential is recognised and rewarded we would like to hear from you.
Who are we?
Meridian Business Support is one the UK's largest independent recruitment agencies and are proud to be celebrating 30 years within the recruitment industry this year. We are a very friendly bunch and have a fantastic reputation within the industry. Working at Meridian is very much about being part of one family where a healthy balance of work and play are important to us. Our recent survey results showed 98% of our employees are happy at work, 89% have fun at work and 92% would refer someone to work for us!
The Recruitment Resourcer will report directly to the UK Perm Resource Manager and has a key role in the day to day administration and operation of our recruitment function.
- Understand and manage client and candidate expectations
- Use a range of search techniques to attract and source the best candidates
- Write, place and update job adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor and respond to applications received and process efficiently
- Conduct initial candidate telephone screening and matching their skills to job criteria
- Arrange and conduct telephone interviews
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Formatting and preparing CVs
- Liaise with the candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Seek and provide feedback to candidates
- Recruitment database management
- Ensuring that candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service
- Maintain high level of customer service
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Calm under pressure
What we offer you….
In return for your hard work we offer:
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Competitive salary £21K - £25K plus bonus scheme
- Birthday day off
- Great place to work
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Talented people
- First class training and the opportunity to gain industry accredited qualifications
- Opportunity for career progression
- Annual awards conference and dinner plus many more……
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require with Dawn Fish, our Talent Acquisition Manager.