£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Commission and benefits package
about 1 month ago
Job role: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: 22k to 25k
Who are Meridian?
Are you looking to work for a unique, innovative, successful, and professional company with a culture that highly values what you do and who you are so you can thrive?
A company that at the heart of its ethos is its people?
To be part of an award-winning business where 98% of employees get personal satisfaction from their job. A business that is committed to inclusion and where teamwork is paramount. One that offers flexible working, a clear and comprehensive commission structure, opportunity to reach your full potential, an extensive training and development programme, competitive salaries, an incredible benefit scheme and visible promotion targets for fast-track career progression?
Then join Meridian Business Support Witney on our incredible journey!
What do we want from you?
We pride ourselves in delivering an exceptional quality of service to our clients and candidates across the Oxfordshire area and in doing so have created a hugely successful Branch that continues to grow! We need a passionate, committed, and vivacious individual with the drive and determination to succeed to join us!
It is a targeted environment, fast paced and often very unpredictable. It can be a difficult job with many ups and downs and pitfalls to navigate your way through. Therefore, tenacity and pure hard work along with integrity, a good business acumen and the ability to build professional and consultative relationships with both clients and candidates will be crucial for this role.
Your portfolio of clients will be centred around our Industrial/Commercial Division providing clients with temporary or contract solutions to their needs.
- You will build and develop a business strategy for the area and sectors by using all the outlets available to you to identify potential organisations with current or future recruitment requirements within multi-national businesses as well as SME’s.
- Networking those clients by conducting client business development calls and becoming an expert in your market.
- Identify and attract suitable candidates for your client’s requirements.
- Attract and engage with potential candidates, fully interviewing and understanding their needs as well as gaining market information and knowledge.
- Assist candidates with their CV’s and advise on the current market conditions and roles available.
- Attend meetings with existing and potential clients.
- Produce and provide relevant market intelligence, advice, or management information to clients.
- Be a team player by helping to motivate and assist your colleagues when needed.
- We can be flexible with hours but a standard working week in Witney is Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm (5pm Friday finish)
What will Meridian do for you?
We will support you every step of the way. We need you to succeed. An extensive training and development programme along with day to day management by a motivated and exceptionally talented Management Team will be by your side.
Flexible working is nothing new to Meridian we have been doing it for years! If you want to work remotely you can. If you want to work some days from home, you can. If you don’t want to work from home at all that’s great too, we have a fabulous office in the heart of Witney!
We will provide you with all the equipment you need. Phones, laptops, and a new state of the art system! We have the tools for you to succeed.
We will reward you! We recognise those that deserve it. Not only with a competitive salary of up to 25k as a Recruitment Consultant (depending on track record and experience) but also an undeniably generous and transparent commission structure as well as competitions and opportunities to earn prizes, holidays, time off or extra money along the way. Combined with our excellent benefit package that includes your birthday day off, the opportunity to buy more holiday, a benefits platform with discounted shopping, healthcare plan and discounted gym membership to name a few Meridian’s monetary rewards are extraordinary. However Meridian also appreciate that progression is equally as important and will provide an individually, tailored, and supported career path to suit you so you can achieve whatever your career aspirations are.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of something incredible. Our growth and development have been outstanding over the last few years and with such an experienced, dynamic, driven and influential Senior Management Team at our helm it is the perfect time to join Meridian and make a difference!
You have nothing to lose!
If you wish to discuss the possibility of working with us, please contact Sam Tegg Witney Branch Manager on 01993709977 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org