£24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Uncapped Bonus, Annual awards & Conference weekend away, Pension & multiple lifestyle discounts Great training & development opp
0161 929 3849
18 days ago
Are you looking for a hybrid recruiter position?
Meridian Business Support have a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment consultant to join our market leading transport and infrastructure division and to be part of a specialist team who are influencing future mobility, city spaces and the net zero agenda across the globe.
Due to the nature of our Transport & Infrastructure team, there are no restrictions on location for this position.
Meridian is one of the largest independently owned recruitment agencies in the UK but despite our size, we have retained a family feel and the wellbeing of our employees is a key priority.
At Meridian, the retention and development of employees is very important and that means creating a culture that encourages people to thrive and do their best.
The company wants its people to love their job and enjoy going to work. It is proud of its Glassdoor stats, where 94% approve of the chief executive, Derek Skelton.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will work as part of an experienced team to grow high level client relationships and deliver an expert consultative service to our worldwide clients. Working with government bodies and leading consultancies to plan and deliver recruitment solutions, retention strategies and advise on future opportunities and disruption in the market.
For this role you will need to have at least 2 years’ experience within recruitment or be a driven experienced graduate looking to step into recruitment. Ideally you will have a solid working knowledge of either Transportation, Aviation, Rail Consultancy, Infrastructure Finance, Economics, Smart Cities or Big Data or Analytics sectors.
You will get involved at the planning stage within Transport & Infrastructure projects to advise & create alongside senior stakeholder’s business plans/models to enable clients to secure the skills and resource required to carry out their own commitment to public and private sector clients.
This is an incredible opportunity to impact the planning & design of changes in how our global societies move and connect.
Transport & Infrastructure Recruitment Consultant Core Responsibilities:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques as well as networking to build trust with high level clients & attract business from organisation's involved in the preliminary phases of transport & Infrastructure
- Understand market trends to maximize margin percentage
- Maintain an awareness of market competition and undertake competitor analysis on a regular basis
- Attend client visits and meetings to ensure both Private & Public Sector customer needs are understood and met
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and potential employers
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work with a view to match candidate to client requirements
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of a job ensuring you have managed candidate expectations and buy in for the position
- Negotiating and acting as a liaison between client and candidate to ensure both candidate and client needs are met
- Provide the highest standard of value-adding consultation & customer service to potential and existing customers and candidates