£25000 per annum, Benefits: Annual awards & Conference weekend, Pension, multiple lifestyle discounts Great training & development opportunities including y
0161 929 3849
18 days ago
Would you like to work for a company that has a family feel and puts the wellbeing of its employees is a key priority. That offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development including industry accredited qualifications, and career progression?
Meridian Business Support are one of the largest award winning independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and we are proud to have recently achieved a Best Companies 3 star accreditation which means that we’re a world class company to work for.
- Salary: up to £25,000 + Bonus
- Contracted to42 hours per week
- Working Hours:Monday to Thursday 8am – 5.30pm & Friday 8am – 5pm
- Holidays starting at 23 days plus Bank Holidays + Birthday day off
- Benefits include–Annual awards & Conference weekend, Pension, multiple lifestyle discounts Great training & development opportunities including your REC qualification
As an Industrial Recruitment Consultant you will work within a team & focus on business development and converting new clients requiring temporary candidate assignments.
Confident in sales and PSL wins . You will need to thrive in a fast passed, ever changing environments and have your own transport to complete client visits.
Take ownership of generating new business wins, securing new PSL’s wins and being able to convert those wins into profitable clients and build strong relationships to ensure Meridian is the supplier of choice. Once you have secured new clients you will be creating and managing a temp labour pool to ensure achieve client’s fulfilment requirements.
- Salary up to 30K
- Excellent compounding bonus structure
- Contracted to 42 hours per week
- Holidays: starting at 23 days holiday + your Birthday off
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Multiple lifestyle discounts
- Great training & development opportunities
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Annual awards & conference weekend
- Personal Car Leasing
- Financial Wellbeing with Neyber
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability or condition that you feel could impact you in our selection process, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our recruitment process and we encourage you to discuss any reasonable adjustments or changes that may be required to the process with our Internal Recruitment Team.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Lynn Whitehead, Internal Recruitment Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07500 110448 or email email@example.com.