£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Corporate Bonus Package, Annual awards & Conference weekend away, Pension & multiple lifestyle discounts Great training & develo
0161 929 3849
2 months ago
Salary: £25K - £30K + uncapped bonus + excellent benefits
Location: Middlesbrough, TS1
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:30pm
Are you an experienced construction or M&E recruiter?
Would you like to work for a company that offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development including industry accredited qualifications, and career progression?
Meridian Business Support are one of the largest award winning independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and we are proud to have recently achieved a Best Companies 3 star accreditation which means that we’re a world class company to work for.
We are looking for an experience recruiter who is ambitious, passionate and driven with a strong sales ability preferably within construction or M&E. The opportunities are endless for the right candidate with uncapped earning potential.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining partnerships with new and existing clients
- Networking from the current database
- Achieving revenue and KPI targets
- Sourcing and attracting candidates
- Delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
- Understand market trends in order to maximise margin percentage
- Maintain an awareness of market competition
- Completing telephone screens and face to face registrations
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Previous recruitment experience is essential
- Sales focused / target driven
- Strong influence, persuasion, and networking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure within a challenging environment
- Eye for detail in order to complete compliance checks to meet legal requirements
- Work well within a team environment
- Salary up to 30K
- Excellent compounding bonus structure
- Contracted to 42 hours per week
- Holidays: starting at 23 days holiday + your Birthday off
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Multiple lifestyle discounts
- Great training & development opportunities
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Annual awards & conference weekend
- Personal Car Leasing
- Financial Wellbeing with Neyber
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability or condition that you feel could impact you in our selection process, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our recruitment process and we encourage you to discuss any reasonable adjustments or changes that may be required to the process with our Internal Recruitment Team.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Lynn Whitehead, Internal Recruitment Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07500 110448 or email email@example.com.