Our success is due to our great people. We pay a competitive salary and a generous commission scheme and we are keen to reward and incentivise our staff in an innovative way!
visit www.meridianbs.co.uk if you want to find out more.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be able to demonstrate:
Strong new business development skills, a desire to win over target clients and candidates and be self-motivated. If you are tenacious, hungry to succeed and have a proven track record in achieving targets then this is the role for you!
A little bit more about working for Understanding Recruitment:
You will -
- Develop and manage client relationships in a competitive environment
- Identify future business and initiate strategic plans for growth within the remit of your desk and wider branch
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to placement and beyond
- Win new exciting accounts
- Establish opportunities with both candidates and clients
Meridian is a highly autonomous environment and your ideas can become part of our annual company strategy, all of our staff get to have their say and put forward their opinions, which we really value. The result of this exercise is that we look to implement all positive suggestions from the team for the coming year.
If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established environment
Contact Danny Harding (Branch Manager) on 07778 645717 or email@example.com to look at this opportunity confidentially.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.