£10 per hour
2 months ago
As a Recruitment Administrator you will be supporting the busy and fast paced HR and Recruitment function for a large, and rapidly growing organisation based in Bridgwater. The role will be part home based and part office based at the Head Office located in Bridgwater, Somerset. You will be providing support to the HR and Recruitment team as well as the wider organisation with all recruitment related queries.
The Main Responsibilities for the Recruitment Administrator will include:
- Placing recruitment adverts on websites
- Arranging interviews, mostly remote as either telephone or video based interviewing
- Responding to applicants with interview outcomes
- Issuing offer letters and contracts for new starters
- Checking and uploading Right to Work documentation to internal databases
- Working with department managers to embed new starters
We would love to speak to you if you have an interest in HR or Recruitment or have previously worked as an Administrator within an HR or Recruitment team. If attention to detail in managing compliance regulations is something you are keen to uphold then this could be your next opportunity, and if you have previously been a Customer Service Advisor, Administrator or Office Assistant then give us a call to find out more about this position.
The position is on a ongoing temporary basis with a potential long term opportunity. Working hours are typically 8.30am - 5pm, 40 hours per week with a mix of flexible office based and home working available.
Rate of pay is £10.00 per hour