We are currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator for our prestigious client based in Hamshall.
The recruitment administrator role will require you to have good admin skills, CV sifting, data inputting, advertising and inbox management. This is an exciting opportuinity to have an insight into recruitment.
Rota: Monday to Friday
Start times: 09:00 - 17:30
Advert management, including posting, extending, downloading and sharing of CV's as well as general good housekeeping of the system
- Management of emails
- Support with the creation and distribution of the 'Weekly Hot Jobs' list
- Communicating effectively and confidently, over the phone, face to face and in writing
- Offering day to day support throughout the recruitment process to both the Resourcing Manager and Resourcing Advisors
- Ad Hoc projects/support
- Handle queries in a proactive, customer focused way with the candidate experience always at the forefront
Experience & Qualifications
- Administration experience essential
- A can do proactive attitude
- Ability to plan and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Confident with all Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and Outlook
Due to the location please the candidate must be able to drive.
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0121 633 6670 or email Clariss.Skelton@meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.