£20000 - £22000 per annum
13 days ago
Meridian business Support have a fantastic opportunity within our Health division to join us as a Recruitment Administator based in our Wakefield Branch.
- Salary: Up to £22K Basic
- Contracted to: 42 hours per week
- Working days: Monday - Friday
- Working Hours: 08:00 – 17:30 (17:00 Friday Finish)
- 23 days holiday + Birthday day off
- Benefits include– Annual awards & Conference weekend, Pension, multiple lifestyle discounts Great training & development opportunities including your REC qualification
- One day working from home (after Training completed)
- Immediate Start
As a Health Recruitment Administrator, you will be checking files, speaking to candidates and clients, answering the phones, candidate management and filling temporary shifts.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a company where they can really excel and prove their Recruitment ability. The opportunities are endless for the right candidate.
Ideally you will have at least 1 years’ experience within a similar role or come from a Admin background, as full training will be given. Enthusiasm for developing candidate and client relationships. Working under pressure within a challenging environment with an excellent attention for detail and a can-do attitude.
Experience /skills & Competences:
- Attend client visits and meetings to ensure customer needs are understood and met
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and potential employers
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work with a view to match candidate to client requirements
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of a job ensuring you have managed candidate expectations and buy in for the position
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to potential and existing customers and candidates
- Process payroll compliantly and within set timeframes (if applicable)
- Must have the drive & confidence to communicate over the phone
- Great communication skills
- A desire to drive a successful career
- Must be a great team player and “whatever it takes” attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
If you are interested please send your CV through to Colette Smith via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01924 205010 for more information.